Hey guys, Rei here :)
As promised, we are now dropping further information on Phase II after NANOPASS has been sold out.
‘Agents of the Nanoverse’ is the second foundational piece to our larger plan.
Inspired by the Tamagotchis of yesteryear that I grew up adoring and the unforgettable experience of seeing Jarvis from Iron Man in 2008, it is something that I’ve always wanted.
Agents are fully rigged 3D models. You will be able to use them like any other 3D avatar beyond it’s A.I. functionality.
- Almost all assistants right now like Siri/Alexa are voice based, however, Nanoverse Agents have personality modules and physically reside on your PC’s desktop. This is an entirely different concept and; they’re something that you can truly connect with on a personal level.
We would ideally like to create an application that is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- You would be able to interact with your agents by chatting and using your mouse cursor. Do be wary though, inputting commands is one thing but if you poke your Agent a few too many times with your cursor, they might even get mad at you.
- The goal is to make the Agents feel natural in their living environments. They will idle, read books, play, go to sleep, and even brush their teeth when they wake up.
Keep in mind, I’m not saying that we’re building something on the same level as Jarvis from Iron Man. Our A.I. Agents will start out as very simple models which we will train over time, with the community dictating which functions are built first and prioritized.
- Agents start off with a fairly low base level of intelligence, capable of performing simple tasks and talking mostly nonsense to the user. As the model matures and more functions are built, you will use corrupted data fragments from our BLACK BOXES to unlock these features.
Agents will have an open source model like the GPT-J neural network as it’s base language module which would allow for it to contextualize casual and conversational written English.
Our initial user base of early adopters that own the Agents will chat and use the A.I. on a daily basis, allowing us to generate our own datasets that we could then use to train the A.I. model over time.
- The initial functionality of the Agents will be primarily to help with simple tasks that could be automated in an IFTTT format, to set reminders and to store information for the user in a natural and convenient manner.
IFTTT is short for If This Then That, and is the simplest way to integrate apps, devices, and services. It allows a great deal of customization in a relatively easy manner.
As the language module improves, you will be able to tell your Agent through normal conversational English to logically set up a chain of actions.
E.g. If anybody from work emails me, then please reply to let them know that I am busy for the next few days. The documents that they are after have already been uploaded to our shared drive.
- Because these Agents are so personable, they will also be top candidates to provide their users companionship. In a world where an increasing amount of people are working from home, I believe that will be one of the key driving factors for why people want their own Agent beyond the utility aspect of what it can help with in your day to day life.
Why cosmetics are relevant to Agents that you bond with are self explanatory so I will skip this part and just offer a sneak peek into what the team is currently designing ;)
- Agents will generate $BITZ tokens that are the central currency that ties the entire Nanoverse together. Whether you wish to purchase cosmetics for Agents or assets for your NANOPASSES, these tokens will be required.
A bit is a binary digit, the smallest increment of data on a computer. A bit can hold only one of two values: 0 or 1, corresponding to the electrical values of off or on, respectively.
There is no better name than $BITZ to call the token that will become the foundation of our digital world :)
- Tokenomics are complex and deserve their own post; further information on how we are setting this up will be disclosed closer to our P2 mint date.
Thanks for reading this far, I hope this gives a better understanding of what we’re doing with NANO. I have always been reluctant to release this information officially in the early stages of Phase 1. But the time has finally arrived, we are finally progressing onto the next phase!
-Agent #0 Rei